Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Follow a Sketch Friday // Day 7

Oh, Happy Day!

Day 7 is here. Can you believe it? Today I am playing with my Citrus Twist Kit from January 2018. The sketch I used was from an internet search. I have not been able to find the original creator. If you know, please let me know because I would love to give them credit!

Here is the sketch:

Today's story is a fun one. The photo was taken the day the kids moved to California. My husband accidentally threw the house key to the California house away while we were in the Maryland house. Oops!




The day still was very happy as the kids were super excited to finally get to our  new place! They would each get to pick out their own room and start living that West Coast life.



The word sticker says "I would love to, but unfortunately...no" This was totally what they were thinking when they arrived at the house and COULD NOT GET IN. It was an adventure for sure!

The supplies used to create this layout:
  • #5, Wild Child - Crate Paper *
  • Phrase Stickers - Citrus Twist Exclusive *
  • Ephemera Pack, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Frames, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Stickers, Carousel - Crate Paper *
  • Thickers, High Five - American Crafts *
  • Cut Apart Sheet - Citrus Twist Exclusive *
  • Stars - Citrus Twist Value Pack
  • Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn

Items marked with an * were from my January Citrus Twist Kit.


You can check out the process video on my YouTube channel:



#FASFEB2018


No comments:

Post a Comment