Thursday, February 8, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 8

Eight. Eight. Eight. Day eight is finally here! And day 8 brings PEAS!

Today I am scrapbooking with a two page sketch from Page Maps. Except. I am not scrapbooking a two page layout. I am squishing this down into a one page layout.


I just love this sketch and will probably use it in the future for an actual two page layout. (Not for Follow a Sketch February, though. The goal is to have 28 unique sketches for use throughout the month.)



I am using my December kit from The Secret Not Secret Kit Club. (I get my kits at the end of the month, so I scrap my December kit in January. What? It's February 8th? Don't judge me!)


I used fun little bits from my kit and my stash to create this layout with NO PINK OR TEAL! Can you believe it? I am loving this color scheme, too! The green and orangey bits rock my socks clean off.

The supplies used to create this layout:
  • Crisp, Fresh Collection - Auhentique *
  • 6x6 papers, unknown *
  • Thickers, Vicki - American Crafts *
  • Thickers, Good Things - American Crafts
  • Label Sticker - Recollections at Michaels
  • Burlap Trim - Recollections at Michaels
  • Puffy Letter Stickers - Recollections at Michaels
  • Word Stickers - Simple Stories
  • Enamel Dots, Palm Bean - MME
  • Die cuts, unknown *
  • Black Doily, unknown *
  • Puffy Hearts, Go Now Go - Shimelle
  • Label Stickers, Very Merry - October Afternoon
  • Washi Tape, Home + Made - Jen Hadfield
  • Gold Color Shine - Heidi Swapp
  • Library Card, Stargazer - Dear Lizzy *
  • Border Punch - Fiskars
  • Border Punch  - EK Success

Check out the process video on my YouTube channel:




#FASFEB2018

No comments:

Post a Comment