Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 6

Yay! Day 6! Coincidentally, that is also the title of this layout.Not day 6. Sheesh, people. YAY!

Today, I am using the January 15, 2018 sketch from Stuck?! Sketches

Stuck?!
SO many reasons to say YAY to this layout. The word phrase was perfect for a group of coworkers going out to eat in regular clothes. Yay for using up the last bits of my Citrus Twist Kit from January. Yay for using a bunch of pieces I was less than thrilled with in my layers. Yay for using another pom pom frame. Yay for cutting off a tail of that poor bird and using it as a layer. Just, yay!


The completed layout has a lot of pink, but I am totally okay with that. I think that pop of bright yellow makes it work for me. 



Supplies used to create this layout:
  • Life Goals Paper, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Paper Pad, Carousel - Crate Paper
  • Phrase Stickers - Citrus Twist Exclusive *
  • Ephemera, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Pom Frames, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Stickers, Carousel - Crate Paper *
  • Thickers, High Five - American Crafts *
  • Cut Apart Sheet - Citrus Twist Exclusive *
  • Enamel dots - Freckled Fawn
  • Enamel dots, Glitter Girl - Shimelle / American Crafts
  • Color Shine, Butter - Heidi Swapp
Items marked with an * were from my January Citrus Twist Kit.


You can check out the process video on my YouTube channel:



#FASFEB2018

No comments:

Post a Comment