Friday, February 2, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of Follow a Sketch February!

Today's sketch comes from the book Layout Blueprints. This is an older spiral bound book that I purchased many years ago.






I chose to do a double page layout for this sketch. Now, sometimes my double pages have a LOT of embellishing and fun little bits and sometimes they do not. This is one of those times it does not.


I changed this sketch up a bit by using 12 x 12 papers instead of the 8.5 x 11 that is pictured.





Yes, this is another Christmas layout. Tomorrow will be the last Christmas themed layout. I promise.










Supplies I used to create this layout:

  • Winter Wonderland Paper, Merry & Bright - Fancy Pants
  • Paper Pad, Cranberry Christmas - DCWV
  • Thickers, Happy - American Crafts
  • Art print, Sugar Plum - MME
  • Stickers, Sugar Plum - MME
  • Ephemera, Merry & Bright - Fancy Pants
  • Stickers, Classic Christmas - Simple Stories
  • Brad, Recollections - Michaels


You can check out the process video on my YouTube Channel:


#FASFEB2018

No comments:

Post a Comment