Sunday, February 11, 2018

Follow A Sketch February // Day 11 // Love Steak

It's no secret that I love steak. I mean, really. Did you think with a name like Steakgoddess I shunned red meat?


Funny thing, is when people ask for my email address and I give it to them, they always ask where did I come up with that name. I tell them I am a vegetarian. Many laugh and get the joke, but some people take me very seriously. Anyway, I love a good steak. Moving on....

Today's sketch comes from Shimelle. I used her sketch from May 23, 2013.


Now, onto the scrappy business at hand.


One of my favorite things to give a little pizazz to floral die cuts is to add an enamel dot in the center. I also inked the edges just ever so slightly with some Peacock Feather Distress Ink.


Supplies Used to Create This Layout:
  • Charcoal Stripes/Stars, Claus & Co. - Simple Stories 
  • Paper Pad, Carousel - Crate Paper
  • Cardstock - Bazzil
  • Washi Tape - Recollections
  • Die Cuts, Hello Darling - We R Memory Keepers
  • Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
  • Puffy Hearts - Target
  • Distress Ink, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers - Tim Holtz
  • Thickers, Happy - American Crafts
  • Color Shine, White - Heidi Swapp
  • Chipboard word, Stargazer - Dear Lizzy
  • Stamp, Wish Upon a Star - Echo Park
  • Embossing Powder, Gold - Zing

Check out the process video on my YouTube Channel:



#FASFEB2018




No comments:

Post a Comment