Saturday, February 10, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 10 // Cinnamon Sweet


Who doesn't love a freshly baked pan of hot, ooey gooey cinnamon rolls? Nobody, that's who! Today, I am scrapbooking that delicious pan of cinnamon rolls using a sketch from Jana Eubank, She created the sketch for the Basic Grey blog.


I used my December Kit from The Secret Not Secret Kit Club. I receive my kit at the end of the month, which means I scrap with it throughout the next month. Christmas kind of threw me off, so I am playing catch up with my kits. 

Just look at that yummy goodness. I think I need my daughter to make another pan of these bad boys! She adds chocolate chips and that just gives it the next level layer of decadence! Pro tip: Use mini chocolate chips for the best experience!

Supplies used to create this layout:
  • Nob Hill Glimmer Paper, Market Street - MME *
  • Nob Hill Framed Paper, Market Street - MME *
  • Yellow Paper Pad - Unknown *
  • Stickers - Vicki Boutin *
  • Puffy Hearts , Apple of my Eye - Illustrated Faith *
  • Stamp, Stargazer - Dear Lizzy *
  • Paper Scraps - Unknown
  • Thickers, Vicki - American Crafts *
  • Thickers, Good Things - American Crafts *
Items marked with an * were received in a Secret Not Secret Kit Club Kit.

You can watch my process video on my YouTube channel.



#FASFEB2018




No comments:

Post a Comment