Monday, February 5, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 5



Can you believe it? Five days into the month already? I am having a fantastic time searching for some awesome sketches to use all this month! I hope you join me! If you do, add the hashtag #FASFEB2018 to your social media so I can check them out!


On to the layout!


I wrapped up my scrapbooking of 2016, so what better thing to work on today than a title page for my 2017 album. Let's be honest here. I am probably going to have to create more than one title page. I rarely have one album for an entire year.

Sketches In Thyme
I am using a sketch from Sketches in Thyme today. It is from November 2017. Now this is one of those times where I take the sketch and kind of go my own way with it.


Just look at that shine! I love playing with things that sparkle! Glitter, how I adore thee!



And the completed page! As you can see, not a whole lot like the sketch. Can you see where I took the inspiration? The circle bits, the layers, and the splatters? Love this photo of my family!



Supplies used to create this layout:
  • Cardstock, Glitter - DCWV
  • Cardstock, Kraft - Michaels
  • Life Goals Paper, Good Vibes - Crate Paper
  • Go Girl Paper, Girl Squad - Pebbles
  • Stickers, Sweet Spring - Bella Blvd.
  • Paper - Gossamer Blue
  • Puffy Stickers, Sweet Nothings - Fancy Pants
  • Glitter Paste, Black - Bo Bunny
  • Color Shine, Black Velvet - Heidi Swapp
  • Puffy Stickers - Recollections
  • Gelatos - Faber Castel
  • Golden Wheat - Shimmerz
  • Stencil, Elliptic - The Crafter's Workshop

Check out the process video on my YouTube channel:


#FASFEB2018




No comments:

Post a Comment