Thursday, February 22, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 22 // Yeah...They Do!

Yeah, they do! They really do love each other. Sometimes the brother / sister relationship is difficult. I wanted to document their love on my daughter's birthday.


You don't have to go all themey with the birthday papers and embellishments if you don't want to. I didn't want to. I wanted to use my Citrus Twist Kit and that is definitely not birthday themed.


I found this sketch on Pinterest and only know that it was created by Heather Waldron. I found two blogs (but they have not been updated) here and here.


Supplies I used:
  • Hashtag, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Memorable, Flourish - Crate Paper *
  • Passion, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Stickers, Flourish - Crate Paper *
  • Leatherette Stickers, Let Your Heart Decide - PinkFresh *
  • Cut Apart Sheet, Exclusive - Citrus Twist *
  • Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
  • Twine, Gray and White - Lawn Fawn
  • Thickers, Cirque - American Crafts
  • Thickers, Together - American Crafts *
  • Ephemera, Flourish - Crate Paper *
Items marked with an * were in my February Citrus Twist kit.

Check out the process video on my YouTube Channel.


#FASFEB2018


No comments:

Post a Comment