Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 20 // Dream of Beautiful Closets

Ah, a beautiful closet is a dream....or like a dream. Or something. Anyway. I love me a beautiful closet. And that is a closet tat has clothes in it that fit me.


I started to get a beautiful closet last year when I cleaned out clothes and shoes that had been in there for over 15 years. Craziness, I tell you. Craziness


Today I am using a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches


Nothing like using such beautiful and soft papers from your SNSKC Kit to document a poorly composed mess of a photo.


Supplies Used:
  • January SNSKC Kit featuring Beautiful - Simple Stories
  • Puffy Word Stickers, Carousel - Crate Paper
  • Cardstock, Marshmallow - Bazzil
  • Color Shine, White - Heidi Swapp
  • Distress Ink, Spun Sugar - Ranger
  • Texture Luxe, Pearl - Faber Castell
Check out my process video on my YouTube Channel


#FASFEB2018



4 comments:

  1. Well you surely created a pretty page to celebrate your work in progress with the closet. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GReat page, I love that you are documenting this process. Great video too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun topic to scrap! Love all the shimmer and shine on your page! So happy to have you playing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete