Saturday, February 3, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 3 // Last of the Christmas Photos!

WOO HOO YEAH! Last day of the Christmas layouts! Can you believe it? Promised it would be over early in the month and I hope you think I delivered!


Today I just had fun with the sketch I found through a Google search. The sketch is attributed to sketchsupport.com, but that domain is not currently running.


I am a big fan of the border strips and the three areas of embellishment. Since this is Christmas, I knew I was not going to use flowers, but wasn't sure what I had in mind when I started scrapbooking.


Of course, I was excited to use TREES! If you have watched any of my Christmas videos, you know I love a good Christmas tree.


Sadly, or happily -however you roll- this is the last Christmas layout for the Follow a Sketch February Series. (Just look at that tree and that plaid and that gold! SQUEEEE I am a lover of Christmas for sure!)


Supplies used to create this layout:
  • Paper Pad, North Pole Gazette - Recollections / Michaels
  • Flair, Merry & Bright - Fancy Pants
  • Tags, Comfort & Joy - MME
  • Puffy Stickers, Merry & Bright - Fancy Pants
  • Star Puffy Stickers - Made for Retail / Target
  • Twine - Lawn Fawn
  • Paper Pad, Christmas Magic - Shimelle / American Crafts
  • Wood Veneer - Michaels
  • Stickers, Classic Christmas - Simple Stories
  • Ephemera, Merry & Bright - Fancy Pants
  • Color Shine, Gold - Heidi Swapp


You can check out the process video on my YouTube Channel:


#FASFEB2018









No comments:

Post a Comment