Sunday, February 4, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 4

Does it get any better than Magical Paintbrushes?  No, no it does not.

Today I am scrapbooking yet another layout for our Disney Girls Trip of 2016. I think I have about 5 layouts now of these magical brushes. But, they were SO fun!


Today's sketch is from Citrus Twist Kit Club. The sketch came along with the January kit.

I used the kits on the page because why not? Honestly, it does seem a bit random, but I can totally explain it away if need be.




You can watch the process video here on my YouTube Channel:



Supplies used to create this layout:

  • Off the Grid Paper - Citrus Twist Exclusive *
  • Phrase Stickers - Citrus Twist Exclusive*
  • Stickers, Carousel - Crate Paper *
  • Ephemera, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Paper Pad, Carousel - Crate Paper
  • Girls Night Paper, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Thickers, High Five - American Crafts *
  • Enamel Dots - Freckled Fawn
  • Color Shine, Butter - Heidi Swapp
  • Mist, Glass Slipper - Color Theory
  • Chipboard Stickers, Carousel - Crate Paper
Items marked with an * were included in my Citrus Twist Kit for the month of January.

#FASFEB2018


No comments:

Post a Comment