Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 21 // Love

Ah, Love. The stuff of legends. The stuff of myth. THE STUFF.

My husband and I will be married for 20 years this fall. TWENTY YEARS. I don't even feel old enough to be married 20 years and I surely don't feel like we have had that much time together.

This is us in 2007.

I wanted to document this insert from a Valentine's gift he sent me last year. We don't "do" Valentine's Day, but every once in a while, he surprises me with something on that day. In 2017, he sent me a gift with the card that said "I'm still stuck." Now, to some, if not most, people, this means nothing.

But, you see, "I'm stuck" is something we have been saying for TWENTY YEARS people. It still makes me feel all mushy inside. I just wanted this particular piece in my scrapbook.


I am using this sketch from the Sketch N Scrap blog today. It was created by Lisa Hidy.



I used my Citrus Twist Kit from the month of February along with some bits from my stash.

Supplies I Used:
  • Cardstock, Black - Creative Memories
  • Paper Pad, Le Creme - DCWV
  • Passion, Good Vibes - Crate Paper *
  • Christmas themed paper - Unknown
  • Poetic, Flourish - Crate Paper *
  • Ephemera Pack, Flourish - Crate Paper *
  • Stickers, Flourish - Crate Paper *
  • Gemstones - The Paper Studio
  • Stamp, February Kit - Citrus Twist *
  • Stickers, Hearts - Recollections
Items marked with an * were in my February Citrus Twist Kit.



Check out the process video on my YouTube Channel.


#FASFEB2018

No comments:

Post a Comment