Thursday, February 1, 2018

Follow a Sketch February // Day 1



Today's sketch comes from Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine.
I really liked the florals along the bottom edge of that box of paper. I had every intention of actually scrapbooking with flowers, but that did not happen. I had Christmas photos I had to scrap!


Instead, I went with a mixture of stickers, chipboard,  die cuts, and wood veneer to create a festive bottom border. 


All of that comes together to form a really fun, yet traditional colored Christmas scrapbook layout. Yes, I know it is February. Yes, I am still scrapping Christmas photos. Be on the lookout for just two more Christmas layouts during this month. And I get them out of the way quickly for you! 

This layout was created with:
  • Black Cardstock - Creative Memories
  • Stickers - The Story of Christmas, Echo Park
  • 3x4 Journaling Cards, The Story of Christmas, Echo Park
  • Paper Pad, Christmas Magic - Shimelle / American Crafts
  • Paper Pad, Christmas - Tim Holtz / Idea-ology
  • Thickers, Fitzgerald - American Crafts
  • Stickers & Chipboard Stickers, Very Merry - Simple Stories
  • Stickers, Classic Christmas - Simple Stories
  • Chipboard Buttons, Cozy Christmas - MME
  • Labels, Elle's Studio
  • Glitter Tape, Recollections / Michaels
  • Twine, Recollections / Michaels

You can check out the process video on my YouTube Channel:

#FASFEB2018






No comments:

Post a Comment