Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Scrapbook Process: No Hashtag // Rediscover Your Stash






First Day of School layouts often contain primary colors and heaps of school themed product. I have never been a scrapper who feels the need to have loads of school themed product. That may be because we have homeschooled. You know, that cute yellow bus die cut just doesn't apply to us. However, I do document the first day of school and random things we do throughout the year in the family albums. 
                                
Here is the first day for our two daughters. Now, I did save this 6x6 paper pad sheet for this particular layout. However, I have no idea where it came from other than it was in a paper pad. And I only know this because some of the paper pad glue was still stuck to the top of the paper! 




 No hashtag, just school. That title came from a conversation I had with my daughters about whether this photo would be hashtagged and what it should be. Well, there was no hashtag when I shared the photo, so it's just school. Had I not received this Thicker word in a Citrus Twist Kit, I am sure the title would have gone in a completely different direction.






For this layout, I used my Stash Kit, along with a few more letter sitckers and that saved sheet of paper thrown in.

  • Cardstock, unknown
  • Washi, unknown
  • Chipboard Stickers - Family & Co, Fancy Pants
  • Die Cuts - Family Stories, Teresa Collins
  • Color Shine - Black Velvet, Heidi Swapp
  • New Bradz - Sunshine & Happiness, Simple Stories
  • Enamel Dots - McIntosh, Bella Blvd.
  • Thickers - Skylar, American Crafts
  • Thickers - unknown, AMerican Crafts
  • Stickers - Capture Life, Echo Park
  • Baker's Twine - Recollections, Michaels
  • 6x6 Paper, unknown
  • Letter stickers - Sweet & Sour Soup, Jillibean Soup


If you want to see how this layout came together, check out the process video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment