Friday, September 1, 2017

Scrapbook Layout: Citrus Twist August 2017 // Follow a Sketch Friday

Today, I used my Citrus Twist August 2017 kit to start documenting a trip to Muir Woods. If you haven't been to this National Park, I highly suggest a trip. The beauty and magic of the woods are definitely not to be missed.



Today I used a sketch that was provided by Citrus Twist in the August 2017 kit. I used two of my favorite photos cropped down to 4x4 squares. This page doesn't move along the story, it is just a pretty page for my scrapbook.



For this page I used:


  • Pink cardstock, Bazzill
  • Summer Lights #6 paper, Pink Paislee
  • Summer Time Paper, Carousel, Crate Paper
  • Carnival paper, Carousel, Crate Paper
  • Puffy stickers, Citrus Twist
  • Ephemera Pack, Carousel, Crate Paper
  • Thickers, Swing, American Crafts
  • Label Sticker, Freckled Fawn
  • Cut Apart Sheet, Citrus Twist
  • Tulle, unknown stash
  • Mesh ribbon, unknown stash
  • Glitter tape, unknown stash



Find the process video here:



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting page: i like it!
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete