Friday, September 8, 2017

Always Fun // Follow a Sketch Friday


Today I am playing along with the gals over at Stuck?! Sketches.
Stuck?!


I used a ton of scraps and some bits and baubles from my Rediscover Your Stash kit as well. Really love this sketch and it pushed me a little outside of my comfort zone as I am not a stacking up scraps kind of scrapper...usually.





See that little bit of meshy stuff? That has been in my stash for over 15 years. Crazy! And it has been used on at least two pages so far in the Rediscover Your Stash challenge this go-around. HOORAY!



Scrapbooking IS always fun, right? It should be! I have always enjoyed playing with paper. What a relaxing hobby for me. Thanks for sharing in it?


You can see it come together here:


4 comments:

  1. Super pretty page, love the colours and fab embellishing! So glad you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colorful, happy page! Wonderful embellishing and mix of patterns! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blending of papers and colours on your page. Great to see the process video too. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page! Love all the bits and pieces you used, especially the older ones ... I definitely should do that too!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete