Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Rediscover Your Stash-Challenge 1

Khristina posted an awesome first challenge. It's a sketch by Becky Fleck of PageMaps.


I wanted to go in a slightly different direction with the grid pattern. My layout is less grid and more color blocking. 

I was super glad to be able to use some of all the cork items I seem to have loaded up on. Who knew I loved cork embellishments this much? I surely did not. This layout came together with a lot of help from my scraps folders. I just didn't see the sense in cutting up those lovely 12x12 papers for a 2x2 square of paper. EEEP. Scrappy things that stress me out! There's a couple of Amy Tangerine die cuts, some Fancy Pants embellishments, and some Freckled Fawn embellishments as well. Couldn't even begin to tell you where the paper and cardstock came from as it has been in my stash a truly long time. 

Jelly Belly Factory Tour--Just go and experience it!
If you want to see how this came together for me, take trip over to YouTube:



No comments:

Post a Comment