Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Scrapbook Process: Scraplifting Shimelle

I totally scraplifted Shimelle and I am not even ashamed of it. Scraplifting is okay in my book. As long as you aren't profiting from it AND you are giving credit to the original creator. I'm definitely not making any money off of this and I am almost a Shimelle Fan Girl, so it's all good.


 




Yes, all smiles. That is what you will have if you ever go to the Jelly Belly Factory Tour. Seriously, people.  There's all kinds of fun history of the Jelly Bean and some pretty awesome taste-testing. It's the ACTUAL factory, too. Not some factory created just for tour groups. Are you sold, yet? Ready to hop on over to CA and do this? I thought so.

There really isn't a purpose to this layout. It doesn't move the story along. It doesn't start a series of pages on a new topic. It's just a fun picture of my husband and me. I had this photo as my Facebook profile picture for an entire year. That's how much I liked it. Just looking at the photo makes me smile because we had such a blast that day.


For this layout, I used my Homemade Stash Kit. Hooray for using up scrappy supplies! You know that just means you get to purchase more after the bash is over!
  • Striped Paper - Taffeta, Hip Kit Club
  • Teal Paper - Love & Sunshine, Echo Park
  • Feathers Paper - Atwell, Fancy Pants
  • Cardstock - Unknown, Stash
  • New Bradz - So Rad,  Simple Stories
  • Cork - Joy Parade, Fancy Pants
  • Stickers - Capture Life, Echo Park
  • Banner - Irish Farmhouse Soup, Jillibean Soup
  • Splatters - Black Velvet, Heidi Swapp Color Shine

Check out the process video for this scraplift here:



No comments:

Post a Comment