Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Scrapbook Layout: That's Just Lovely // Follow a Sketch Friday

Today I am playing along with the gals over at Sketches in Thyme. This is sketch #289 by Brenda Ragsdale.
Sketches In Thyme

Today's layout is made from my Rediscover Your Stash Challenge Kit. This is the 4th layout I have created, so I have a ton of product left to work through. I did not use any cork. Hooray! I thought I was going to end up with cork on every. single. layout. I did use a gelato for the first time. Go me. I am not sure how exciting of a job I did with it and think if I play a little more I can make something cool. Next time!



  • Black Dot Paper - Life is Beautiful, Fancy Pants
  • Green Paper - I Love Family, Echo Park
  • Hexagon Color Paper - I Love Sunshine, Echo Park
  • Gelato - Passion Fruit, Faber-Castell
  • Stickers - Sunshine & Happiness, SImple Stories
  • Enamel Dots - Homemade, Perler
  • Washi Stickers - Freckled Fawn
  • Word Phrases - Tim Holtz
  • Washi - Stash, unknown
  • Enamel Hearts - Freckled Fawn
  • Enamel-like Circles - Fancy Pants



You can see how this page came together on my YouTube channel:




No comments:

Post a Comment