Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rediscover Your Stash // Challenge 3

Today I am Rediscovering My Stash. I'll be residiscovering this stash for the next month or so. Yay! The challenge for today is to scrap a layout without people. Well, here's a layout with a sign and an automobile. Working through the Jelly Belly Factory Tour day trip. I am almost finished with it so that is super exciting!



One of my YouTube friends, Crystal Barret, has been scrapping with triangles. I have noticed them on a couple of her videos, so she inspired me with the triangle on the paper and using the triangle stickers for the banner. Please don't blame her for that awkwardness of the banner, though. That is all my own doing. I don't know if any banner would actually present itself in such a weirdo way. Ha!

Awkward!
Sticker Cluster
For supplies, I dug into my Stash kit. Here's what ended up on the page:

  • Triangle Paper, Pink Paislee
  • Teal Paper, Fancy Fants
  • Cloud Paper, Shimelle
  • Copper Thickers, Shimelle
  • Stickers, Echo Park
  • Star Brads, Recollections
  • Baker's Twine, Jillybean Soup
  • Die Cuts, Teresa Collins
  • Chipboard Phrases, Freckled Fawn
  • Epoxy Hearts, Freckled Fawn
  • Label Sticker, Simple Stories

Check out the process video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment