Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Rediscover Your Stash-Round Two!

I am again participating in the Rediscover Your Stash Spending Freeze Challenge hosted by Sara Scraps and Khristina Sorge over on Facebook.

It starts TODAY and runs through the end of September. If you are interested in playing along, just friend request one of these great ladies and ask for an invite!

There's fantastic challenges, inspiration, and fun chatter to help keep you motivated to not spend any cash on scrappy supplies. Of course, you can and should buy the essentials. So if you run out of adhesive, please, go buy more! No sense in participating in a use your stash challenge if you can't, you know, USE your stash.

Here is the "kit" I have pulled from my stash. I use the term kit loosely here, people. I stopped pulling things because it felt like I was just moving everything from it's home to a new spot in my scraproom. So there's no letter stickers, ribbons, wood veneer, flair pieces...You get the idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment