Tuesday, October 17, 2017

They Love Summer // Follow a Sketch Friday

Oops. Forgot to post this last Friday.

I used a sketch by Khristina Sorge, who is the force behind The Secret Not Secret Kit Club. This was a challenge in the private Facebook Group for those of us who receive kits. Each time you receive a kit, it is personally curated just for you! You can check it out here.

On to the pretty stuff.


This is the FINAL, yes FINAL layout for the 2 Seconds of Summer concert I took my girls to last year. HOORAY!

I had explicit instructions to NOT scrapbook either ticket that belonged to the girls, but "Could (I) please make sure to scrapbook (my) ticket so it makes it into an album?" Of course, I would. I definitely didn't need or want to memorialize this ticket any other way.

This page was a lot of fun to create. I used gelatos and glitter paste. Anytime I can do those kind of things, it is a win!


Heres's the process video for it:

No comments:

Post a Comment